This special package contains everything your advanced level student needs to continue their reading journey!
Your reader will be super excited to dig in and start reading the Pecci Reading Series Reader 1-1 book. This straight forward phonics based Pecci Reading method will open up new possibilities to more advanced readers.
An advanced reader has mastery over the pre-requisites, 'What's the Clue', sight families, consonant blends, short vowel families and long vowel families. Their journey will continue with more consonant blends, long vowel families, word endings and the uniform approach.
The Pecci Reading Series Reader 1-1 entices the reader with content rich stories while the workbooks have time-tested exercises to keep the students coming back for more.
Some helpful tips for beginners:
- Practice pre-requisites daily
- Always introduce the words from the back of the book before reading
- Utilize Super Seatwork - Linguistic Exercises to reinforce vowel families and to build vocabulary.
- Make use of Super Seatwork - Word Skills to teach basic word skills which are inseparable from reading instructions. These skills pave the way toward independent reading.
Beginner's Special includes these 5 books:
- Pecci Reading Series - Reader 1-1
- Super Seatwork - Linguistic Exercises
- Super Seatwork - Word Skills