This special package contains everything your intermediate level student needs to continue their reading journey!
Your reader will be super excited to dig in and start reading the Pecci Reading Series Primer book. This straight forward phonics based Pecci Reading method will open up new possibilities to budding readers.
An intermediate reader has mastery over the pre-requisites, 'What's the Clue', and a select number of sight families. Their journey will continue with consonant blends, short and long vowel families and word endings.
The Pecci Reading Series Primer entices the reader with content rich stories while the workbooks have time-tested exercises to keep the students coming back for more.
Some helpful tips for beginners:
- Practice pre-requisites daily
- Always introduce the words from the back of the book before reading
- Utilize the Super Seatwork - Number Words exercises to learn numbers.
- Utilize the Super Seatwork - Number Words exercises to learn colors.
- The Super Seatwork - Phonic Grab Bag includes activities for the entire method from beginner to advanced.
- Super Seatwork - Content Areas strengthens the 'What's the Clue' skills.
Beginner's Special includes these 5 books:
- Pecci Reading Series - Primer
- Super Seatwork - Number Words
- Super Seatwork - Color Words
- Super Seatwork - Content Areas
- Super Seatwork - Phonic Grab Bag